A little about me
I am a perceptive and curious graphic designer with experience in both traditional art and a wide array of technology. I am also what some term a multipotentialite which means I have wildly diverse interests in a wide variety of topics and the knowledge to match. I love learning new things and exploring possibilities. It can be both an amazing blessing and a curse, but I like to think it makes me interesting.
Education & Training
Full Sail University (March 2012)
Bachelor of Science – Digital Art & Design
James Madison University (August 2005)
Bachelor of Arts – Art History
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Sound Booth)
- Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Some Past Clients
- Culpeper Christian Fellowship
- Windmill Heights Garden Center
- Equally proficient with both Windows and Macintosh
- Able to aptly learn and adapt to new technology.
- Skilled writer and grammarian.
- Gratuitously active imagination.
- Writing and Literature
- Art in Ancient History
- Museums and Historical Buildings
- Classic Architecture